Welcome to Meds Review!
Meds Review is a new and private consultation service with your pharmacist that ensures you’re getting the most from your medication and that you’re taking them correctly.
- Who is eligible: Albertan’s who have a chronic condition and are taking 3 or more prescription medications.
- What is it: An opportunity to meet with your pharmacist privately, once a year, for up to 30 minutes. It’s a free service. Just bring your Alberta Health Card.
- How you benefit: Your pharmacist will help you manage your prescription medications and better understand how they interact with each other and other over-the-counter medication you may be taking.
Three things you’ll need to bring to your appointment.
- Your Albrta Health Card.
- Any current medication containers, including those from other pharmacies, or a list of all your medications.
- Any over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and/or herbal remedies you are currently taking.
Book your free, private Meds Review appointment today.
Your pharmacist is looking forward to your visit and will book a convenient time for you to meet. Contact your RITE CHOICE pharmacist to make an appointment today.